- Straight-through-processing (STP) to reduce costs, errors, omissions, and fragmented manual processes.
- Solution(s) functionality allowing for new product offerings such as payables management and payables financing.
- Collaboration and negotiations with clients through a web-based portal for uploading payables files (invoices
and invoice validation rules), client information, vendor information, payment terms and conditions, and correspondence.
- Ability to support all types of fees, tiered charges, discounts, and multi-currency payables transactions.
- The use of a rules-based engine to solve common exceptions and escalate exceptions during the payables transaction
- Detailed information access and reporting, such as, multi-level reporting and monitoring, on-line dashboards and
analytics, daily activity and settlement reports, etc.
- Highly scalable and flexible since it is not limited by transaction volume or payables type. PMF can be a standalone,
multi-user, multi-entity, or multi-site