- Increases working capital leverage for vendors.
- Streamlines the receivables financing process
through a web-based portal for automated uploading (invoices, receivables, client information, correspondence ) and bi-directional sharing,
which results in reducing costs, errors, omissions, and fragmented manual processes.
- Processes complex vendor financing transactions
(Extensions, Partials, Variable Adjustments to Financing Limits).
- Flexible and scalable functionality allows for
new product scenario analysis and modeling (i.e. invoice batching or pooling to create loan based assets).
- Clients have access to financing request, input,
query, correspondence, and client account updates; as well as, the ability to have online negotiations with the financial institution
- Automated reports, which reduce credit risk and
the chance of bad loans because it accesses the buyer's and supplier's credit usage to simplify collections.
- Supports all types of accounting methods: fees,
valuations (back valuations, tiered charges, discounts), and multi-currency transactions.
- Opens up the opportunity to charge unlimited service
and handling fees.
- Dashboards and GUIs allow for detailed information
access, such as, multilevel reporting and monitoring, analytics, daily activity and
- Complies with Sarbanes-Oxley and global regulatory
standards which help improve internal controls and risk management through transaction audit trails, stored documentation, multi-level reports,
alerts, and notifications.
- Supports multi-lingual processing coupled with global
business processing holiday calendar to meet local and cross-border requirements.
- System security provides for user access control and
authentication, which can be integrated into the corporate system's security environment.