- Web-based access allowing approved parties, even 3rd parties (insurance providers, etc), access
to the system through a standard web interface.
- Customizable document library, provides common document templates (Bill of Lading, invoices,
packing lists, etc). It also supports customized templates by users
- A document rules engine to manage the required documents The rules workflow follows and
enforces the bank's internal policies
- Easy document/data capture, that supports various channels to upload the original document and
automatically populates data from structured data files
- Document generation, generate document by populating data into user-created templates
- Automatic document checks against predefined list, automatically checking
- Workflow driven by both flexibility and management control
- Collaborate/share/deliver/print documents efficiently/securely between parties. Various parties
(bank/customer/vendors, etc.) can access different functionalities of the application through the secure web platform, based on right
- The application supports digital signature
- The application provides customizable dashboard and reports for easy status and activity review
in real time
- Event notification / Internal message exchange. Users will be notified when various events occur.
They can also exchange messages internally within the application
- Audit trail. The application records user actions, tracks work item status, creates timestamp for
each event, and stores all document
- White labeling enabled
- Supports multi-languages
- Supports transactions for L/C, Collection, Open account, etc.
- Hosting services available