- The number of documents (agreements, etc.) and their uploaded contents are configurable based on Client (Buyer) and Program.
- Sends invitation email with one time password to supplier. Email template is configurable at country level and supports multiple languages.
- Supplier logs into the system using a one time password to complete self registration.
- Complete setup form
- Complete supplier agreement document
- Upload supporting documents and provide optional ETA if document is not available
- the following document format can be accepted by the system:
- Ms Word/Excel/PPT
- Images (such as jpeg, png and gif etc.)
- Text file
- Indicate which document requires original copy and provide optional ETA for tracking purpose (system generates alert before ETA X number of days)
- Maker has the option to save the registration and continue at later time
- Preview/print setup form and agreement document
- A designated legal representative appointed by the supplier can approve/reject self registration
- Once the Supplier submits its registration, the bank receives notification via email that a new supplier has submitted forms for implementation.
- If Supplier's information is already in the system (e.g. they are joining a new program), its previously entered information will be displayed as defaults (e.g. company address, certification of company registration, etc.)
- Supplier should be able to register for multiple currencies (multiple beneficiary accounts) within one registration.
- Same supplier can join multiple programs (with multiple registrations but do not need to repeatedly enter same data).
- Bank documentation team review supplier submitted registration
- Tracking the follow up of missing document and document discrepancy
- Track all required paper documents received
- The system provides follow up/notification to supplier for missing documents, based on ETA or X number of days after registration is submitted
- Optional upload scanning copy of original document received from supplier
- Perform compliance check
- Audit trail of checker activities
- Obtains the supplier vendor code (for required programs) from buyer and confirms Buyer linkages
- The Product Sales Specialist or Documentation Team has the ability to modify information provided by the Supplier accordingly. Supplier will have the visibility into the changes made
- Document team checker approves supplier registration
- Capability to interface with Supplier Finance system once registration is approved by documentation team